Honkai Star Rail has several character mechanics that players will need to understand quickly to set up their characters. Players will get several characters in the early game, and one of them will be a Trailblazer.
Trailblazer is one of the strongest characters and the main character in the game, and players would be able to further increase their powers by leveling up their Eidolons. It is possible to obtain the Shadow of Destruction, which is an exclusive material for Trailblazer characters.
What is Shadow of Destruction
Shadow of Destruction is one of the Eidolons for the Trailblazer character and they are used as a material to upgrade the stats and abilities of the Trailblazer character on the Destruction Path. Gathering each Shadow of Destruction will increase the level of Eidolon, ultimately strengthening the Trailblazer character.
How to Use Shadow of Destruction
As players obtain the Shadow of Destruction, they need to activate it to enhance the skills of the Main Character. Follow these steps to activate the Shadow of Destruction in Honkai Star Rail.
- Click the character icon on the top right corner of the screen and then select the Trailblazer character.
- Select the Eidolons option and then select the Destruction Path.
- Simply select the Activate option if the Shadow of Destruction is obtained.
There is a total of 6 Shadow of Destruction materials that players will get throughout the game and the Trailblazer has the following upgrades from using the Shadow of Destruction.
- A Falling Star: Trailblazer charge 10 extra Energy After defeating enemies with an ultimate. It triggers once per attack
- An Unwilling Host: Trailblazer restores HP equal to 5% of Trailblazer’s ATK after attacking enemies with Physical Weakness attacks.
- A Leading Whisper: Skill and Talent Level increases +2, up to a maximum of Level15.
- A Destructing Glance: CRIT rate is increased by 25% while attacking an enemy with Weakness Break.
- A Surviving Hope: Ultimate Level increases +2 and Basic ATK Level increases +1, up tp maximum of Level 15.
- A Trailblazing Will: Upon defeating an enemy, Trailblazer’s Talent activates.
All 6 Locations of Shadow of Destruction
As mentioned earlier, there are 6 Shadow of Destruction materials that players can get throughout the main story by different means. Some of them are obtained by progressing in the main story while some will require players to buy them from the shop.
Players can get all 6 Shadow of Destruction materials by the following steps.
- The very first Shadow of Destruction material is earned by defeating the Doomsday Beast in the tutorial of the game.
- For the second Shadow of Destruction, players would have to level up Trailblazer to Level 18 to start the next main story quest named “To Rot or To Burn“. Completing this quest will reward players with second Shadow of Destruction.
- The third Shadow of Destruction can be bought from the shop in the Herta Space Station for 500 Hertareum.
- The fourth Shadow of Destruction can be bought from the shop in the Boulder Town located in the Underworld, Jarilo-VI for 1,000 Shields.
- The Fifth Shadow of Destruction will be rewarded to players by Pompom after reaching Level 19 of Trailblazer.
- The Sixth Shadow of Destruction will be rewarded to players by Pompom after reaching Level 30 of Trailblazer.
That is all related to Shadow of Destruction in Honkai Star Rail. Honkai Star Rail is available on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, iOS, and Android.