The RPG game, Honkai: Star Rail has trash cans that are spread all over the map of Belobog. They are interactable objects which can award you with different rewards. Finding all the trash cans can be a little tricky, but it can be a fun challenge if you are looking for a way to explore the world of Honkai: Star Rail and learn more about the game’s characters and lore.
Where Can You Find Trash Can in Honkai: Star Rail?
The interactable object, Trash Can, is spread over the game’s massive map. You can find it by exploring the areas of Jarilo-VI’s Administrative District and Boulder Town. You can also find it in the Master Control Zone of Herta Space Station.
This guide will discuss the Trash Cans in the Belobog in the Administrative District and Boulder Town.
How to Get Trash Cans in Belobog?
One trash can in Belobog will start a quiz that mainly revolves around the number of trash cans in Belobog. These questions may be a challenge for the players because they require the players to be keenly observant, and someone who may not be able to pay attention to the game’s details might fail. But don’t worry, as we’ll tell you what the questions are and what answers you need to give to claim the reward.
The first question will be how many Trash Cans are there in Belobog. The answer to this question is 20.
After you have successfully answered the first question, it will ask the number of Cylindrical Trash Cans in Boulder Town (an underground town located in Belobog). The answer to this question is 5.
Successfully answering these questions will grant the player with following:
- Pleasant-Looking Trash: A consumable item that will revive 4 technique points for your team upon use. This item can help you win a tough battle in Star Rail.
All Trash Cans Location and their Rewards
There are 19 trash cans scattered in Belobog’s Administrative District, which the player can interact with and potentially get rewards from.
- Go straight from the Everwinter Monument, and to the right is the first Trash Can, next to the steps.
- The second one is behind the bookshelf of Fizz, the book merchant. (Rewards the Trailblazer with Snapper Jam Appetizer, a readable).
- The third Trash Can can be found to the right of the book merchant fizz by the railing.
- The fourth Trash Can is located on the northern side of Belobog near the vending machine by the north B1 stairs.
- The fifth one is located near the right bench at Golden Theatre.
- This Trash Can is behind the Golden Theatre Space Anchor.
- The seventh poster is located right beside Celine, the performer. Behind the posters. (Rewards the player with A Letter Pierced Together, a two-part readable).
- This Trash Can is found near Tamila. (Rewards the player with Jim Rodger Bread Soda, a consumable. And the achievement “Don’t You Dare Waste It.”
- Making the middle of our list is the Trash Can situated next to Goethe Hotel Space Anchor in the area that leads towards Silvermane Guard Restricted Zone.
- The tenth Trash Can is near Goethe Hotel Space Anchor, towards Administrative District Shop. (Rewards the trailblazer with Sanctity of the Trash Can, a consumable).
- This is next to Amo, the novelist, next to the Southern Vending Machine. (Rewards you with Belobog Sausage, a readable).
- This Trash Can also is found near the Southern Vending Machine, near the stairs of Goethe Hotel(Rewards the Trailblazer with chapter IV of Tales of the Winterland, Spring Pasture, a readable).
- This one is near the left of the Hotel Lobby entrance by the locked gate.
- The fourteenth Trash Can is found in front of Blackwater Pass by a bench(It rewards the player with Trash, a consumable).
- This one is found right beside the previous Trash Can. (Rewards the player with Ancient Coin, a mission item).
- This Trash Can is beside the Blackwater Pass Basic treasure chest.
- This one is located beside the south B1 stairs(rewards the trailblazer with Pleasant-Looking Trash, a consumable).
- Next to the phone booths opposite the south B1 stairs.
- Next to Manya, the administrative official in the Neverwinter workshop.
- The first is a Dumpster near Turner’s Food Stall, in a dented concave wall. (Rewards the player with Praise of High Morales, a valuable object, and the achievement of Karmic Wheel).
- The first Trash Can is located near the previous dumpster, hiding in the shadows. (Rewards the Trailblazer with Strange Matter of Destruction, a Tier-3 synthesis material).
- This dumpster is next to Natasha’s Clinic Space Anchor.
- This trashcan can be found following the previous dumpster. These two are located side by side.
- This dumpster is near a Geomarrow deposit(Ore) across from Natasha’s Clinic.
- This dumpster is situated right to the previous dumpster (this dumpster rewards the trailblazer with the achievement Karmic Wheel).
- This trashcan is located to the left of Fight Club’s entrance.
- This dumpster can be found between the Fight Club and Goethe Grand Hotel right next to a mailbox (rewards the player with Sanctity of the Trash Can, a consumable).
- It is situated at the exact location as the previous dumpster.
- This trashcan can be found a little to the side of the previous two dumpsters between the road (rewards you with Pleasant Looking Trash, a consumable).
- This dumpster can be found in the northern area of Boulder Town. It is situated on the right brick wall that leads to the Treasured Chest Magician (rewards the player with 7 Trashes or 1 Pleasant Looking Trash, Praise of High Morals).
- Another dumpster is near the previous dumpster right beneath a mining poster.
- Another trashcan is beside the previous two dumpsters.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Trash Can quest important in Honkai Star Rail?
The quest for trash cans is optional but may be worthwhile because of the rewards it grants the player.