In World of Warcraft, craftable gear has the potential to upgrade your character’s overall stats remarkably. However, to make the craft even stronger you will need Embellishments such as Elemental Lariat, Toxic Thorn Footwraps, etc. Some of these are strong enough to dominate the higher-level foes without hassle. Equipping embellishment is easy however, removing or replacing it is the real deal, players are struggling because of it, and this guide will teach you the simplest method on how to remove them.
How to remove the Embellishment?
First of all, you should know that this is the only method of removing embellishment and the downside of it is that once you remove the item it will be destroyed, simply put, you can only replace it. The steps to successfully remove the Embellishment are as follows:
- Travel to Obsidian Citadel
- Find the Amazing Amulet merchant named Griftah, standing behind one of the tents. Coordinates [25, 53]
- Open his shop, navigate to page 2 and there you will find the crafting reagent called “Griftah’s All-Purpose Embellishing Powder.” Purchase it for 50x Gold Coins.
- Once you obtain the reagent, head to any of the Crafting Stations.
- Place your crafting order by selecting your desired item (with Embellishment) and provide the Griftah Embellshing Powder in the optional reagents section.
- Now you just have to wait until your order is complete and the embellishment will successfully be removed.
Some items have built-in embellishments and they cannot be removed, consider this a limitation of Griftah’s powder. However, if you crafted anything with embellishment yourself it will easily come off in no time.