In Geometry Dash, there are hidden vault codes that can be used to unlock free icons, UFOs, new colors, etc. These codes can be entered in “The Vault of Secrets“, “Chamber of Time” & “The Vault“.
Note: These codes can only be redeemed in full version of Geometry Dash, meaning you cannot redeem these codes in Geometry Dash lite version.
Geometry Dash Vault Codes (Updated)
Last updated November 08, 2023.
Below is the list of currently active Geometry Dash vault codes.
“The Vault” Codes:
|Spooky||Shy Guy Icon|
|Ahead||Ahead Spaceship Wave|
|Gandalfpotter||Gandalfpotter Triangle Trail|
|Sparky||Sparky Secret Coin|
|Robotop||Robotop Secret Robot|
|*Enter your username*||Big Eye Icon|
(Enter each number individually and click on the Vault Keeper’s face after each one.)
Codes for “Vault of Secrets”:
|Glubfub||Secret Golden Coin|
|Octocube||Robot Skeleton Icon|
|(Number of Stars You Have)||Perpendicular Icon|
|Thechickenisonfire||Dark Green Color|
|Cod3breaker||Skull Teeth Icon|
|Seven||Adventure Time Finn Icon|
|Gimmiethecolor||Dark Red Color|
Codes for “Chamber of time”:
|Silence||Color Blend icon|
Keep in mind, to redeem the codes you must have access to the specific vault those codes are linked to. Don’t know how to access the hidden vaults? Don’t worry, follow instructions to unlock each vault down below:
How to unlock “The Vault” in Geometry Dash?
To unlock “The Vault” in Geometry Dash, you need to collect 10 Silver User Coins. These coins can be earned by completing Online Featured Levels without dying. Once you have collected 10 Silver User Coins, go to the Settings menu and click on the padlock in the upper right corner. This will unlock “The Vault”.
How to unlock “Vault of Secrets” in Geometry Dash?
To unlock the “Vault of Secrets” in Geometry Dash, you need to collect 50 diamonds. Diamonds can be obtained by completing levels, collecting stars, and completing daily quests. Once you have 50 diamonds, go to the Main Menu > Click on Hammer button tap the padlock icon in the upper right corner. This will open the “Vault of Secrets” where you can enter codes to unlock rewards.
How to unlock “Chamber of Time” in Geometry Dash?
Unlocking “Chamber of Time” vault in Geometry dash, is a little bit complicated because to unlock it you have to complete hidden level called “The Challenge” and it’s not that easy to complete. Apart from the level, you also need:
- 700 Diamonds
- 1,000 Mana Orbs
- “Vault of Secrets” should be unlocked
Obtaining both these items is time-consuming.
Diamonds can be obtained by completing levels, collecting stars and completing daily quests.
To earn mana, simply complete the levels. The difficulty of the level determines the number of orbs you receive. Demon levels generally reward the most orbs, followed by Insane, Hard, Normal, and Easy levels.
Once you have the items, you have to follow these instructions:
- Go to the “Vault of Secrets” and enter this code in the code box:
- This will unlock a secret level. Now, you need to pay 200 Diamonds to progress.
- Complete “The Challenge” level.
- Now there should be a door unlocked just beneath the level button.
- Click on the door and press the left button once.
- Click on the green rope till the “Scratch” says, “Collect 500 Diamonds and I will let you in”.
- Now press the green rope again to access the secret shop.
- Purchase “Master Emblem” for 1,000 Mana Orbs from the secret shop.
- Now go to the default level select page and press the left button once to reveal “Coming soon” screen.
- Press the (i) button on top-right and press “Ok” when it says it’s a secret.
- Now press on the right above “Download the soundtracks” to reveal the hidden door.
- Press on this door and you will be able to access “Chamber of Time” vault.
That’s it! now you have all three vaults unlocked & simply enter the codes and enjoy the free items.