So you played The Finals and noticed that you have to hold to aim by default but you like to toggle aim down sights when playing games? Don’t worry, there is an option to toggle on aim down sights. It’s just not located in where you would expect it to be (usually in Gameplay tab).
In ‘The Finals’, the “Toggle Aim Down Sights settings are located in “Keyboard & Mouse settings” instead of “Gameplay”.
Follow these steps to Toggle Aim Down Sights:
- Press the Settings icon on top right.
- Go to Mouse & Keyboard Section.
- In these key binds, find one named “Aim Down Sights (Toggle)” and click on it.
- Now it should ask you to assign a key, click the Right Mouse Button then press Confirm.
- Now simply press the ESC key on keyboard and press Ignore If it shows “UNBOUND KEYS” screen.
Note: If this doesn’t work, assign a random key that you don’t use on “Aim Down Sights (Hold)” so it doesn’t work.
That’s it, now enjoy your gameplay!