The Algorithm of Semi-Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network is a World Boss in Genshin Impact, released in version 3.1. This perpetual machine rules over many constructs scattered throughout the Sumeru Desert. Due to reasons unknown, the king created mysterious devices that should not exist before he founded his realm.
Where is Algorithm of Semi-Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network Located?
ASIMON is located in some ruins of the Dune of Elusion, South of Sumeru’s Desert. Just walk there to unlock the teleport waypoint and gain easy access to the arena.
Note: It respawns after a few minutes once you teleport away from the fighting arena.
Algorithm Of Semi-Intransient Matrix Of Overseer Network Statistics
It has no particular resistance to any element; however, its health is slightly more when compared to other bosses.
|Element||Base Resistance||Invisible Resistance||Beginning of Fight Resistance|
HP, Attack, and Defense
- HP ranges from 1,175 – 887,360 from Level 1 – 100.
- ATK ranges from 167 – 16,251 from Level 1 – 100.
- DEF ranges from 505 – 1,000 from Level 1 – 100.
Note: The stats mentioned above may differ when in Co-op mode or when in a domain.
Recommended Character Parties
- First Character: Your DPS could be any character you want, like Hu Tao, Ganyu, Cyno, or Itto. This is because the boss does not have higher resistance to any element; it can be damaged using anything.
- Second Character: It has to be either Electro or Dendro because you need to use Quicken and Catalyze reactions to break the components, which it will release in its invisible state. Recommended characters here are Fischl, Yae Miko, Raiden Shogun, Tighnari, Collei, Nahida, or Dendro Traveler.
- Third Character: While a shielder may be helpful, you absolutely need a healer for this fight. Characters like Kokomi, Barbara, Diona, Noelle, and Zhongli are highly recommended.
- Fourth Character: It has to be an excellent support to support all your other characters. This can be Sucrose, Kazuha, Venti, or Bennet.
Tips to Beat Algorithm Of Semi-Intransient Matrix Of Overseer Network
- Use Electro and Dendro to trigger Catalyze reactions that take down its components and paralyze it.
- This fight relies heavily on brute force, so take your highest-damage dealer.
- Bring a good healer, as its attacks follow the player quickly and are hard to dodge.
- Use Quicken reactions, Dendro + Electro, to paralyze it.
Algorithm of Semi-Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network Attacks and Dodges
The boss will eventually go into its invisible state, just like smaller Primal Constructs, playing a sneaky game with the player. In contrast, its other attacks would be relatively slower and easily dodgeable.
Note: Most attack names below are unofficial.
Marks a large area with a blue aura and fires countless lasers. Each of these lasers deals 50% ATK as Physical DMG. This attack is always used at the beginning of the fight. To dodge it, run out of the marked area.
Fires up a blue bolt that falls at the location of the player; a blue aura indicates its damage radius. This attack deals damage twice, 50% ATK and 70% ATK as Physical DMG. This attack is only used once it recovers from its paralyzed state. To dodge it, dash out of the blue damage radius.
Generates a force field in front of it, pushing away the player and dealing 40% ATK as Physical DMG. This attack is only used once it recovers from its paralyzed state.
Charges up and then fires a massive energy blast at the player. This deals 100% ATK as Physical DMG. Dash to the side to dodge this attack.
Charges up while locking onto the player, then fire a blue laser that follows the player for a few seconds. This deals 70% ATK as Physical DMG and is only used if the player fails to hit the boss with electro during its recovery state. Keep running either right or left to avoid this attack.
Simultaneous Laser Barrage
Fires countless lasers at the ground, and each laser deals 50% ATK as Physical DMG. This attack is only used if the player fails to hit the boss with electro during its recovery state. Stand still while lined up with the center of the boss to avoid this attack.
Charges up for a moment and then launches a blue rocket at the player, which deals 100% ATK as Physical DMG. You can use a dash I-frame to dodge this attack.
Leaves two different types of components in the field, turns invisible, and gains significantly more resistance to damage.
- Repulsor Parts: These chase the player and deal 50% ATK as Physical DMG.
- Reshaper Parts: Land in their specific spots and deal 50% ATK as Physical DMG on landing.
- When two Repulsor Parts are present, an energized beam will form between them; this beam deals 20% ATK as Physical DMG when in contact with the player.
- Prospector Parts: These periodically fire an energy beam at the player, dealing 50% ATK as Physical DMG.
To avoid the attacks mentioned above, dash to the side of any attack auras that will show up. Destroying any one of these parts will force the boss to be in its recovery state, in which it fixes its broken parts and reveals itself.
It stays in its invisible state for too long and absorbs all its components to gather a large amount of energy—after gathering releases a large shockwave covering the entire arena, which deals 100% ATK as Physical DMG. It can be dodged using a dash I-frame.
Strategy to Defeat Algorithm Of Semi-Intransient Matrix Of Overseer Network Easily
Attack the boss until it goes into its invisible state. As soon as this happens, destroy any one of its components to force it into its recovery state. Then use Electro to trigger a catalyzed reaction and paralyze the matrix boss momentarily. When this happens, it is infused with Dendro, making it easier to defeat with reactions like Quicken, Bloom, and Aggravate.
Another way is using a quicken team on the invisible ASIMON; once it is invisible, you can locate it using the debuff indicator of any element you attacked it with. Trigger a Quicken reaction on the boss using Dendro and Electro; this will paralyze the boss and remove the need to destroy its parts entirely.
To claim the rewards after defeating the boss, you need 40 Original Resin. Here are the possible rewards depending on your world level.
Character Ascension Material
- Light Guiding Tetrahedron (1 – 3)
- Agnidus Agate Sliver
- Agnidus Agate Fragment
- Agnidus Agate Chunk
- Agnidus Agate Gemstone
- Vayuda Turquoise Sliver
- Vayuda Turquoise Fragment
- Vayuda Turquoise Chunk
- Vayuda Turquoise Gemstone
The Light Guiding Tetrahedron is a unique reward dropped from ASIMON and is used to ascend Faruzan, Candace, and Dehya.
- Adventurer (1* – 3*)
- Berserker (3* – 4*)
- Instructor (3* – 4*)
- Gladiator’s Finale (4* – 5*)
- Wanderer’s Troupe (4* – 5*)
- 200 Adventure EXP
- 3,450 – 6,000 Mora
- 138 – 200 Character EXP
- 30 – 45 Companionship EXP
There are four possible achievements that you can obtain from the Algorithm of Semi-Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network (ASIMON):
- System Shock: Defeat the ASIMON in its overheated state to obtain this.
- Daisy, Daisy: Break the ASIMON’s components by hitting them with Aggravate or Quicken reactions to obtain this.
- Establishing a Beachhead: Let ASIMON be overclocked/overheated and witness it happen.
- The Invisible Hand: Defeat ASIMON without turning off its invisible state.