A mystical place filled with puzzles, challenges, and worthy rewards is found within the Gerudo Highlands known as Turakamik Shrine. However, one cannot simply go there and fetch the rewards; you will have to pass through the ‘Hidden Metal’ challenge to obtain them. This guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to clear this shrine.
Regarding the shrine’s location, head to the Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower and glide to these coordinates: (-2655, -2236, 0067).
Turakamik Shrine Challenge Solution
To complete this shrine all you need is your Ultrahand and a little bit of planning. The steps to solve the challenge are mentioned below:
- Once you enter, the first thing you will find is two metal balls, one hanging and the other stationary. Use your Ultrahand to grab the hanging ball and attach it to the other one. This will enable the giant cogwheel beside them. Jump on the moving cogwheel and let it take you upwards.
- On the next floor, you will find two metal balls hanging, and you cannot attach them in their current position. Use your Ultrahand to swing one of the balls and grab the second ball when it comes near. Attaching them will trigger the platform above to move to the second level. Utilize your Ascend ability beneath the platforms to advance to the next level. Note: The platform will keep moving in and out, so move accordingly
- Before proceeding to the next level, claim the chest located just above the cogwheel. You will need to use the Rewind ability on the cogwheel to reach the location of the chest.
- Now for the real puzzle: lift the ball onto the two metal bars attached to the wall, then position the pillar between the two small cogs and place it on the metal bars as well. This will open the final gate, where you will receive your rewards
- Head inside the room that just opened, examine the shrine for completion and get your hard-earned Light of Blessing.