Creating a planet in Little Alchemy involves combining various elements. In this guide, we’ll show you the steps to make a planet, so follow along until the end.
How to Make a Planet in Little Alchemy:
- Start by merging earth with fire to get lava.
2. Combine air and fire to create E = mc2.
3. Add air to lava and water to E = mc2 to obtain stone and steam.
4. Combine air twice with the steam, then merge the stone with it to get the moon.
5. Add the sky twice to the moon to form a star.
6. Finally, add the moon and earth to the star to create your planet.
That’s it! We hope you found this guide helpful. Let us know if you want to learn anything else about Little Alchemy.