Azure Wind Island is arguably one of the few huge Islands in Lost Ark, big enough to ride a mount. Acquiring the Soul (Token) of such an island is not easy, as the island includes more than 30 puzzle-type quests alone. As hard as it is to claim the Island Soul, the more rewarding it is. After reading this guide, you will have the knowledge required to ace any challenges and quests the Island offers.
Azure Wind Island Location
Azure Wind Island is located on the bottom-left side of the world map, north of Yorn and Gesbroy Island.
- Recommended Item level to enter Azure Wind Island is 802, and there is no schedule for opening players can sail there any time they want.
- Greet, Giggle, and Sway Emotes are required to complete a specific quest in Azure Wind Island. Sway Emote can be obtained by completing the “Becoming an Idol” quest in Peyto.
- Azure Wind Island is located in high-level Sandstrom Waters, so prepare your Ship accordingly.
Required Sheet Music (Songs)
Note: Hearts Melody and Song Of Valor can be claimed by progressing through the main storyline; however, Serenade of Love and Heavenly Harmony requires prerequisite quests before claiming them.
Azure Wind Island Soul
After completing the last main quest on the Island, Buried in Flowers, you will be rewarded with the Azure Wind Island Soul.
Four roster quests must be completed to start your journey to acquire the Azure Wind Island soul.
Upon arriving at the island, you will meet the first NPC, Sanar, who will tell you about the poisoned horse and request you find a cure from the Nomads.
The Mane of the Azure Wind
In search of the cure and Meadows’s guidance, you will reach an altar, where Meadow Highpriest will perform a ritual to cure the horse. Report back to Sanar after this event to claim a new horse mount.
Once Filled With Flowers
After receiving the cure for the horse, a nomad named Manarim is amazed and sad at the same time, not knowing where the flowers he loved so much suddenly vanished.
Completing all previous quests, the curiosity grows, and at the moment, you will find a fairy named Arone. You will also find the flowers that Manarim mentioned, but those will be the start, and from here, the actual challenging puzzles and riddles begin.
Azure Wind Island Quests
Azure Wind Island contains 4 different sections of quests:
- Into the Petal Winds (Time Trails)
- A Nod as Good as a Wink (Puzzles)
- Meadowkeeper’s Riddle (Riddles)
- Meadowkeeper Says (Songs and Emotes)
Into the Petal Winds
The Into the Petal Winds section contains 14 short quests, which are hard to find but relatively easy to complete. You are given a specific task and have only a short time to complete it.
- Into the Petal Winds: Naku
- Into the Petal Winds: Nuka
- Into the Petal Winds: Naki
- Into the Petal Winds: Nuki
- Into the Petal Winds: Mika
- Into the Petal Winds: Nika
- Into the Petal Winds: Miho x2
- Into the Petal Winds: Miha x2
- Into the Petal Winds: Nak
- Into the Petal Winds: Noka
- Into the Petal Winds: Ekina
- Into the Petal Winds: Ekinu
After completing these quests, the final time trial quest, “Spreading Your Wings” will be available. You have to find Flowers in nine places. But in this quest, you don’t have to do the hard part of finding flowers, as they will be marked on the map. Walking across those flowers will increase your remaining time to find all nine flowers. It would be best if you used your mount during this quest, or else you will fail the time challenge.
A Nod as Good as a Wink
The A Nod as Good as a Wink section contains 6 puzzle quests; again, finding them is the only problem. Most of these puzzles include items like barrels, pots, and pumpkins, referring to a shape or pattern; only one piece is remaining to complete the puzzle.
- A Nod as Good as a Wink: Clang
- A Nod as Good as a Wink: Boom
- A Nod as Good as a Wink: Thud
- A Nod as Good as a Wink: Flowing
- A Nod as Good as a Wink: Sprout
- A Nod as Good as a Wink: Thump
After completing these quests, the final puzzle quest, “Of the Meadow, To the Meadow” will be available. The last puzzle will be putting eggs in the correct order in the nest; there are many other samples, so it feels even more effortless than previous puzzles.
The Meadowkeeper’s Riddle section contains 5 riddle quests; after finding the horse statues, you will interact with the Meadowkeeper, who will give you a riddle to solve. You better be ready for some math word problems because that’s what most of the riddles are. Just focus on the question asked and don’t panic about answering because you can instantly try again with a different option.
- Meadowkeeper’s Riddle: How Many?
- Meadowkeeper’s Riddle: What Position?
- Meadowkeeper’s Riddle: How Many Horses?
- Meadowkeeper’s Riddle: How Long?
- Meadowkeeper’s Riddle: How Much?
The final riddle, “Meadow’s Riddle” is just about finding the fallen tower at the side of the map. Initially, you will be tasked by Meadowkeeper to find the sleepiest one among quadruples, but it is just a distraction.
Songs And Emotes
The last section, Songs And Emotes, has 6 quests. 3 of them are linked to emotes, and the other 3 are linked to songs.
- Meadowkeeper Says: Be Funny – Giggle or Laugh Emote
- Meadowkeeper Says: Be Exciting – Sway Emote
- Meadowkeeper Says: Be Good – Greet Emote
- Melody of the Leaves: Ting-tang – Serenade Of Love
- Melody of the Leaves: Twing-twang – Song Of Valor
- Melody of the Leaves: Ding-ding – Heart’s Melody
The conclusion to all this work, “Song of the Azure Wind” is the last quest remaining before obtaining the Island Soul. A Meadowkeeper will ask you to play Heavenly Harmony atop three towers, which will please them. The towers will be marked on the map, you will go there and play the song, and that’s it for all your quest.
Buried in Flowers (Finale Quest)
The last remaining thing left is to report back to Arone, and she will reward you with an Azure Wind Island Soul. A side quest, “Returning The Flowers” will also be completed by doing one of the sections, rewarding you with Mount: Wind Mane Mustang.
Cooperative Quest – Rampant Root Borers
You have to stump the holes with the mount you receive from Sanar and force Root Borers to come out. The next phase of this quest is beating a bigger version of those Root Borers. Rewards with Silver x161~483.
Una’s Task – Insects in the Grass Fields
Ruffians in the Ground is linked with the cooperative quest mentioned above. The objective is to exterminate 25 Root Borers within the time limit of the co-op quest. Rewards for reaching the max tier on this task are 11th Giant Heart, Stat Increase Potion, and Emote: Whistle.
Azure Wind Island Hidden Questline
Triggering this quest requires you to interact with a strange stone and use Song of Spring to progress further. The next task, “Awakening the Dragon” is given to you by Archaeologist Zonta, who asks you to travel to Shangra Island to complete the remaining questline.
Mokoko Seed Location
To help you find all five Mokoko seeds located on Azure Wind Island, you can follow the map below:
With this massive reward list, all your hard work will feel like nothing.
Note: It is only a summed-up version of completing each and every quest of the island.
- Azure Wind Island Token
- Courage Potion
- Charisma Potion
- Wisdom Potion
- Kindness Potion
- Splendid Destruction Stone Chest x98
- Splendid Guardian Stone Chest x138
- Lavish Life Leapstone Chest x8
- Splendid Life Shard Chest (M) x25
- Life Shard Pouch (M) x3
- Uncommon Battle Engraving Recipe Pouch x3
- Azure Wind Crystal
- Mount: Wind Mane Mustang
- Mount: Cloud Steed