Chloris is an NPC that wanders in Windrise in the Mondstadt area. She is a person who sells numerous flowers and berries which are not offered by “Floral Whisper” (The shop of Flora) in Mondstadt City. She is also the older sister of the owner of Floral Whisper, Flora. She is the best botanist in Mondstadt yet; she is also interested in wildlife.
Chloris can be mildly socially oblivious as she spends most of her time with wildlife and plants. This means she doesn’t have the best tact when talking to other people and often refers to them as faunal contact, bringing them down to the level of boars and dogs.
Chloris Physical Appearance
She appears to be a small child and looks very similar to her little sister, Flora. She has bright green eyes with short dark brown hair. She wears a brown beret with brown shoes and a dark blue dress. She surely stands out when you find her so close to hillichurls and slimes.
Where To Find Chloris?
There’s no fixed place where she can be found. At most times, She is roaming around a limited area in Windrise. That area is the only place she can usually be found in. Having Trouble finding her? She is almost always near the road already present on the in-game map.
Chloris’ Active Time
Chloris is actually not that afraid of the wilderness and its hazards. However, she still remains cautious about spending time outside. Hence, she can only be found from 06:00 – 19:00 (in-game clock). Genshin Impact allows you to change the time of the game through the pause menu. You find her by standing in her general area and matching your in-game time to the time mentioned.
Since Chloris is a botanist, that means all of her items are going to be plants and berries. There are only 5 items she has for sale. These are the following:
- Snapdragon ~ Price: 280 Mora, Max Quantity: 10
- Mint ~ Price: 150 Mora, Max Quantity: 10
- Wolfhook ~ Price: 1000 Mora, Max Quantity: 5
- Valberry ~ Price: 1000 Mora, Max Quantity: 5
- Philanemo Mushroom ~ Price: 1000 Mora, Max Quantity: 5
- Snapdragon is a cooking material used in Teyvat and can be found in Mondstadt and Liyue.
- Mint is a cooking material used in Teyvat and can be found in Mondstadt, Liyue, Inazuma, and Sumeru for now.
- Wolfhook is a cooking ingredient and an upgrade material used by the character, “Razor.” It can be found in areas of Wolvendome in Mondstadt.
- Valberry is a cooking ingredient and an upgrade material used by the character, “Noelle.” It can be found in the area of Stormbearer mountains in Mondstadt.
- Philanemo Mushrooms are a cooking ingredient and an upgrade material for the characters “Barbara and Mona.” They can be found on rooftops and walls of buildings in Mondstadt City and Springvale.
Note: The items in the shop are restocked after every 3 real-life days.
Chloris’ Flora Studies Quest
Chloris’ Flora Studies is a Reputation Quest in Mondstadt that occurs weekly. It appears on the Requests Board as a “Request from Chloris.”
Chloris asks for three Cecilias in this request. Give the three Cecilias to Chloris, and then the dialogue will continue as follows:
Chloris: “These should be plenty for me to conduct my research.”
Chloris: “Here, these are for you. Take them – and thanks for the help!”After this, you should be done with the quest.
Rewards: 40 Reputation EXP and 20,000 Mora