The struggle to obtain Black Titanium is unreal. Getting your hands on some Black Titanium is difficult and tedious as it comes under high-tier crafting components. Keep reading this guide, as it will assist you in your quest to obtain Black Titanium.
How you can get Black Titanium in Fallout 76
The best way to get Black Titanium is by using U-MINE IT vending machines. U-MINE IT vending machines offer you three different resource maps that you can use to obtain Black Titanium. The name of the resource maps are given below.
- Miner’s Map
- Prospect’s Map
- Excavater’s Map
These resource maps will give you a repeatable quest called “Lucky Strike,” which provides a place to excavate to complete the quest. The quest will grant you multiple valuables, including Black Titanium. Miner’s Map gives you 10 Black Titanium, while Prospect’s and Excavater’s maps give you 15 and 20 Black Titanium, respectively.
You must wait 24 hours before buying another map in the U-MINE-IT vending machine. You can bypass this limit by joining another server and buying the resource maps without waiting a long time.
U-MINE-IT Vending Machine Locations
There are 6 U-MINE-IT vending machines throughout the maps, and all the locations are given below.
- Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant: Find the vending machine in the front lobby next to the friendly turret.
- Mount Blair Trainyard: You can find the vending machine north of the main trainyard on the side of the small warehouse.
- Sal’s Grinders: The vending machine is between two buildings next to a wrecked Nuka Cola vending machine.
- Red Rocket Filling Station: The vending machine is near the warehouse and has the Red Rocket logo on the side. The warehouse also has a semi-truck parked inside.
- The Rust Pick: The vending machine is next to the ice machine.
- Welch: This is the final U-MINE-IT vending machine on the list, and the vending machine is on the side of the bakery building.
Resource Map Lucky Strike Quest Guide
Once you have bought the resources map, just use it to mark a dig site for excavating it. Finally, just use your map to go to the yellow-marked area and start finding a spot where you can dig.
The quest will be complete once you dig the place and will receive a Black Titanium Scrap based on the resource map you used.