Guardians of Destiny 2 are looking forward to getting their hands on the new House Of Wolves loot appended in the ongoing DLC. To acquire this, Guardians must hunt down the Fallen’s Pack of Wolves, terrifying, violent foes. These enemies will grant you an Ether Key after you knock them out. Where to use this key? Is there any way to double up your reward? These are some common questions that are answered in this guide.
How to multiply your rewards from Ether Chest
After obtaining an Ether key, a chest will appear in the respective area. 90 Seconds is all you have to find and open it. The rewards include Ammo synthesis, Engrams, Materials, and possibly a Treasure Key. The fun part is that if you follow a particular method, you can double or even triple your loot from the chest, and here’s how you can:
- First, go to any area that spawns a Wolves Pack. We recommend you try this run in smaller areas such as Skywatch and Fallen Shores.
- Now, just wait for the pack of Wolves to come and engage yourself to fight with them to spawn the chests.
- After defeating them, you will acquire an Ether Key.
- Find and loot this chest as soon as possible and start a dash toward other nearby areas until you get to know that your area is changed by a new area text pop-up on the screen like this.
- Now, simply return to the chest to open it again and enjoy your double-dip.
Note: There is no limit to reopening the chest; it is entirely up to you how fast you leave the area and return to the chest again.