The game Vampire Survivors features a lot of different stages, each having its lore to keep the players hooked. The game will become more vast as you progress through the levels.
You will find many maps in the game that will allow you to take on different challenges and monsters, but unfortunately, you must complete a task to unlock any map. This guide will cover all the maps and how to unlock them.
How to Unlock the Normal Maps?
Normal maps are the ones that you will see as soon as you log into the game. There are five maps, and each is unlocked when you complete the challenges in the previous map and keep your character to a certain level. Here is the list of the normal maps and how to unlock them:
- Mad Forest: It is the default map you start your game in.
- Inlaid Library: You must continue your journey in the Mad Forest map until you reach a level of 20 to unlock this map.
- Dairy Plant: Progress through the Inlaid Library map until you reach level 40 to open this map.
- Gallo Tower: When you reach level 60 on the Dairy Plant map, the Gallow Tower will unlock automatically.
- Cappella Magna: You must reach the level 80 in Gallo Tower to unlock this final normal map.
How to Unlock Hyper Mode?
For every normal map, its hyper mode exists with a few changes like increased movement speed, enemy health, etc. To unlock these hyper modes, you must perform specific tasks. The details are given below:
- Mad Forest Hyper Mode: To unlock this map, you must kill the Giant Blue Venus Monster.
- Inlaid Library Hyper Mode: To unlock this map, you must kill the Nesuferit monster.
- Dairy Plant Hyper Mode: Defeat the Sword Giant to unlock the map.
- Gallo Tower Hyper Mode: This map will unlock if you kill the Giant Crab.
- Cappalla Magna Hyper Mode: Kill Trinacria to unlock this map.
Additional Hyper Modes Stages
The Additional Hyper Modes Stages do not require a specific task, but they will become accessible while you are busy unlocking the hyper modes for normal stages. However, there is one additional hyper mode stage that requires a specific task. All details are given below:
- Il Molise: Once you have unlocked any hyper mode maps, this map will also be available.
- Green Acres: After you unlock at least two hyper modes for any normal map, this map will automatically unlock.
- The Bone Zone: This map is only accessible after you have unlocked at least 3 hyper modes.
- Moonglow: Unlock at least four of the five hyper modes on this map.
- Boss Rash: Unlocked after all hyper mode stages are unlocked.
- Tiny Bridge: Unlocked after you reach level 80 in the Gallo Tower.
How to Unlock Hidden Maps?
The tasks required to unlock the hidden stages are given below:
- Eudaimonia Machine: To unlock the first secret map, you just need to call all the relics in the game that are spread throughout the maps.
- Holy Forbidden: For this map, you must play the Moonglow stage and defeat Trinacria.
Hidden Maps That Require Purchasing the DLC
- Mt. Moonspell: You need access to Inlaid Library to unlock this map, but there is a catch: it won’t be available until you buy the Legacy of the Moonspell DLC.
- Lake Foscari: You must purchase the Tides of Foscari DLC after gaining access to the Inlaid Library.
- Abyss Foscari: To get this map, you must play the game in the Lake Foscari stage that is available after purchasing the Tides of Foscari DLC. Break the Seal of the Lake while playing the character Keitha, and the map will be unlocked automatically.
These are all the maps of the game. Now, continue to unlock the maps to make the game more fun.