Exor Studios have just released the new update for The Riftbreaker, and fans can try it out as we speak. The update 1.000.024 aims to fix several stability issues alongside making some minor changes in-game.
The Riftbreaker is an action game with RTS elements making it so enjoyable and challenging at the same time. It was originally released back in October 2021, and fans have been experiencing quite crashers and bugs since then. A week after the game’s release, players faced many issues, but the team fixed them immediately. Similarly this time the developers have released a new patch that aims to fix stability issues and crashes plaguing its player base. Fans don’t have to worry as they won’t be introducing any gameplay changes and the update focuses mainly on the crashes and bugs in various game areas.
- Fixed several crashes connected with the crafting system.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when jumping to different maps in Campaign Mode (it looks like the same thing that we did last time, but this is a different crash!)
- Fixed a crash in Blueprint Component Manager.
- Fixed a crash in State Machine Transition System that occurred after loading the game with The Riftbreaker Update 1.000.024.
- Fixed skybox blending at night.
- Fixed an error with skybox mipmap generation.
Now that the update is out, you can install it and enjoy the game without the major bugs you were facing. The Riftbreaker is available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Cloud Gaming, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox Series X|S.