The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker is an Action-adventure game that was developed and published by Nintendo for the GameCube. The Legend Of Zelda game was released in 2002 in Japan and North America. After some time in 2003 in Europe and Australia.
The Legend of Zelda franchise has been around for a while, and it is known worldwide because of its exciting and adventurous stories. People around the Globe love this game, and many sequels have been praised by critics, which man the game expert really likes it. The game doesn’t stay the same, they evolve and get even better with each new one.
- The Legend of Zelda game takes place in a big world that’s filled with islands, and it gives special vibes because it uses a cartoon-like style in the game.
- The story takes place in a world filled with a vast ocean. You play the character named Link. He goes on an adventure to save his sister and also to save thee world from evil forces.
- Just like other Legend of Zelda games, playing involves exploring, solving puzzles, and defeating enemies.
- In the game, you play as a Link character, while guiding him as he travels between islands, going through dungeons, solving puzzles, and fighting enemies.
- The Wind Walker adds a special mechanic in which players use a conductor’s baton to control the wind and move around the ocean.
- The main focus of the game is to collect the pieces of the Triforce of Courage, to save Link’s sister Aryll, and to defeat the main boss, Ganon.
- This game has a lot of dungeons, each carrying its Theme, puzzles, and Boss fights. These Dungeons spread all over the sea.
- Link acquires a bunch of tools during the game, like Wind Waker Baton, grappling Hook, and Boomerang. These tools will help him explore and win battles.
- Sailing is a big part of the game, Link travels on the Great Sea with the help of his Boat, the King of Red Lions. Players can change the direction of the wind and explore new locations and Islands.