The Pokemon Go Catch Cup is a unique limited-time challenge in the Go Battle League, and below are the Details about the rules and regulations you need to know.
Trainers have been practicing their skills in the Pokemon Go Battle League for years. However, from time to time a special challenge is added, and everything changes and makes the player reconsider their usual tactics.
The latest challenge in the game is the Catch Cup. This comes with several restrictions that aren’t explained that well in the game. That’s the reason why some players find it difficult to choose which Pokemon they should use.
What is Catch Cup
The Catch Cup is a special cup in the Pokemon Go Battle League with a distinctive twist. Only Pokemon captured during the Go Fest event, held from June 4 at 10 am to June 5 at 6 pm, are eligible for participation. Pokemon caught before or after this specific duration cannot be used. This limitation poses a challenge for team options, requiring players to swiftly build a strong team within a short timeframe.
Rules and Restrictions
The following are the rules for this Specific event.
- The Pokemon you caught during Go Fest 2022 event hours can take part.
- All Pokemon must be 1,500 CP or below.
- Mythical Pokemon can not take part in this event.
- The Catch Cup is mostly help at the end of the season.
Tip for Success In Catch Cup
- The players should focus on building a strong team.
- You should pay attention to the game meta while choosing Pokemon.
- Plan and Practice with your Team.