In order to become a pilot in BitLife, you have to study hard and pass the license test. However, if you’re struggling with any of these things, then worry not as in this guide we’ll teach you how to become a pilot in BitLife.
Becoming a Pilot is a fairly popular job among BitLife players. And it is pretty justified as you’re able to travel freely anywhere and the salary is better than a lot of other job options. Now, this is essentially a skill-based profession so, you cannot expect to get it right after school or without education.
How to Become a Pilot in BitLife?
Follow the steps below to become a Pilot in BitLife:
- Start the game with a character that has high Smarts. Any other stats like Looks or anything doesn’t matter.
- Now age up quickly and join a High School. Your goal in High School is to study hard every year and also join co-curricular activities like Student Council or Debate Club.
- After completing High School, join a University. If you’ve been a good student you might even get a scholarship. Study well in University and also get a part time job to pay for the pilot license.
- Join Graduate School after completing University. Finish it and get a degree then apply for a pilot license.
- Now go to Activities > License and take the Pilot’s License test. (Note that you can only attempt to pass the test after spending 40 Hours in Flight School)
- The test will cost you around 1000$ depending on your region. Now, the money saved with the part-time job will help here.
- After getting your Pilot License, head back to the Jobs section and look for any job related to airlines. Preferably, finding a Pilot Trainee Job would be perfect as it is the best one to start your career in this field.
- Now, if airline-related jobs do not appear, restart your game or age up. Just be careful to not age up a lot as Pilot jobs rarely appear once you’re above 30.
Afterwards, it’s all about doing your job properly and it’ll lead to you getting promotions. The promotions go as follow:
Pilot Trainee > Co-Pilot > Pilot > Sr.Pilot > Airline Captain > Chief Pilot
All these promotions reward a major salary bump.
All Pilot License Test Answer in BitLife
As you need to pass the Pilot License test to become a Pilot, here are all the answers to the Pilot License test in BitLife:
- What is the name of this flap on the horizontal stabilizer?
- What is the name of this flap on the vertical stabilizer?
- What is the force that counteracts the thrust force for flight?
- What is the force that counteracts the drag force for flight?
- What’s the name of the pilot’s area on the plane?
- What’s the term for the rotational movement of the nose of the plane?
- What is the nickname for the six basic aircraft instruments?
- The Six Pack
- What does this airfield landing marker indicate?
- Red Background with a diagonal yellow line: Land Cautiously
- Red Background with two yellow vertical lines: Emergency Landing Only
- Red background with X-shaped yellow lines: Landing Prohibited
- What is this aircraft marshal signalling?
- Marshal making cross sign with hands: Stop
- Marshal’s both hands are in the air: Continue Straight
- Marshal’s right hand is straight and their left hand is moving up: Turn Left
- What is the name of these pitot-static and gyroscopic instruments?
- An instrument with Vertical Speed written in the center: Vertical Speed Indicator.
- An instrument with ALT written in the center: Altimeter
- An instrument with L and R signs: Lean Indicator
- An instrument with an airplane sign in the center: Heading Indicator
Using this cheat sheet you’ll pass the Pilot License test easily. Well, that was everything a player needs to know about becoming a Pilot in BitLife. Hopefully this guide helped you in some way. Thanks for reading and Have Fun!