First gameplay trailer for Transport Fever 2: Console Edition is out. They didn’t want to leave PC users, so a brand new update for PC will also come along. The console edition is set to release on March 9, 2023.
Transport Fever 2 is a simulator game based on traveling and transporting while running a business. Discover all the different routes to your destination in the big open world, not only through lands but also through the vast sea. Players can use vehicles, ships, trains, and also aircraft. The detailing on the game is so epic that you can make your own railroads and landscapes.
This new Console Edition of the game has improved graphics, revamped interface, and button mapping for controllers. It will have a standard and deluxe edition to pre-purchase. All this content will be available for free in the PC update.
- Every Landscape consists of its unique scenarios. In this Deluxe Edition, all landscapes will have 3 exclusive scenarios to test your skills.
- There are 200 different vehicles, including aircraft, ships, and cars. 6 additional cars will be available exclusively for the Deluxe Edition.
- Hong Kong Meridian Ferry
- McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30
- British High-Speed Train HST ”Inter-City 125”
- Kenworth K100E
- Citroën U55 Currus Cityrama
- Toyama Chihou Railway 8000 Series Tram
- Animals have their different landscapes; there are normal animals and wildlife animals. This Deluxe Edition contains 2 animal wolf, puma for different landscapes, and 1 tropical fish for the sea biome.
- 2 new In-game soundtracks from the earlier versions of Train Fever and Transport Fever.
A beta version is available now for testing the new update only in Steam and GOG. The Console Edition will be available on Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.