Neverwinter had numerous gameplay issues that made the game experience rough and frustrating at times. The good news is that Cryptic Studios has released Neverwinter update 12.52, which will fix all of these issues and make the gameplay more balanced and smooth.
The 12.52 update becomes available on July 25, and it not only fixes the gameplay issues but also brings in new content. The update will fix the error with the Heros Path Item Level missions and should update when upgrading/refining items. Furthermore, it also fixes the teleportation stones; the players will now be able to teleport to the Narbondellyn monolith safely.
The recent patch also includes updates to the Adventures & Campaigns and the Demonweb Pits Dungeon to make the overall gameplay more smooth and enjoyable. The official path notes by Cryptic Studios enlist the updates and improvements in detail.
NEVERWINTER UPDATE 12.52 PATCH NOTES
Content and Environment
- The Heros Path Item Level missions should now immediately update when upgrading/refining items instead of require the upgrades.
- Players who use the teleportation stone set to the Narbondellyn monolith can now safely teleport to this monolith.
Adventures & Campaigns
- Well of Dragons For the quest Skin and Bones, the interact text on Dragon Bones has been updated so that it’s plural.
Demonweb Pits Dungeon.
- Lolth should now be relentlessly aggroed to her characters during her encounter.
- Lolth should not stop attacking in certain situations.
- More damage will be done by Lolths Web Blast.
- Thickenings, which are poisoned and yet still irreversible, should likewise not be liable for any loss of life.
- With God Blast, it’s now best to defeat players in certain circumstances.
- The move to the arena should be driving the character into the air, even when that pawns or slams the character.
- From 50% to 20% a destroyed weapon, there are 2nd of the God Weapons HP in damage when explosions trigger.
- Commander Sikasila has no choice but to show the best eyeballs of all players in master mode. Only one player deserves this buff.
- Command sikasilas debuff now correctly drops at the end of the encounter.
- The No Hex Achievement no longer must be granted when a player is struck with Hellish Hex Debuff in the Gromph Baenre encounter.
- A single-dimensional destruction is an achievement.
- A masked mission in Liars should be displayed now in the journal category, Protectors Enclave.
Wolf-Hyre Den (Story Instance)
- The packmaster Zerzows has been reduced due to a severe damage to the mange. The adventurers should find it a little easier than ever.
- The large boulder hole holes in the wall near Zayev’s was patched with the huge boulder.
- The final campfire in the den has been slowed slightly, so people don’t get to drink that. It doesn’t take longer to activate the entrance corral.
Combat and Powers
- The Miracle Crit power has stopped coming from being able to do that.
- The Protectors Hand Mount can no longer be triggered in some circumstances erroneously.
Items and the Economy.
- Prototype Realm Engine now properly gives its stated 15 percent campaign currency bonus in Demonweb Pits content.
- The Crafted Swivel and Waist Set from Menzoberranzan Masterwork now has the following stats.
- Neck: +3Dex; +3AHA: +3Dex.
- 5 x 6 o’clock in our house.
- The Snipers and Swordsmans does not need to have more power. The tooltips for these powers have been improved.
- The issue of the Vigilantes Tunic, caused by dragonborn, has been fixed.
- The Chaos Between Realms Premium Pass The functional text in this purchases description now correctly references the Chaos Between Realms Battle Pass instead of the Precipice of War Battle Pass.
- The Dragonslayer campaign buyout now properly appears in the New and Featured category of the Zen Market.
Neverwinter is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. It is a free-to-play multiplayer online RPG that allows players to create a group of up to five player characters and choose from eight Dungeons & Dragons character classes. The game also includes healing powers and action points, which allow players to perform special abilities by accumulating a sufficient number of action points through combat.